For nearly 25 years, our practice has provided trusted dental care in Colorado Springs. We know you want the best for your family and won’t trust their treatment to just anyone. At Springs Dental Care, you’ll find:
- Comprehensive services, from simple exams to discreet orthodontic treatment to teeth replacement with dental implants
- A dentist with over 30 years of experience
- Special touches for relaxing treatment, including pillows, blankets, and headphones
- Calming dental sedation so you won’t feel nervous while in our care
- Options like in-house financing and a Preferred Dental Plan, so payment is never a hassle
To make an appointment with a team you can trust, call us today at 719-637-1772.
Technology Helps Keep Dental Problems to a Minimum
We use some of the latest technology not only to treat your dental problems but to keep them from ever happening. Our advanced technology includes:
- Intraoral Camera – This tiny camera allows us to easily see into hard-to-reach areas of your mouth and share the images with you on a nearby monitor. Since we can show you what we’re talking about, you’ll better understand our treatment suggestions.
- Digital X-rays – Unlike film-based X-rays, digital technology produces clear images almost instantly, with no need for toxic chemicals. Similar to our intraoral camera, we can display images on a chairside monitor so you can easily see what is happening in your mouth. Plus, digital X-rays use much less radiation than film X-rays.
- Cavity Detection System – When we scan your tooth enamel with a special light, it reveals not only small cavities but the thinning of enamel that makes it susceptible to decay. With this knowledge, we can intervene with preventive care and keep cavities from developing.
For trusted dental care in Colorado Springs, call Springs Dental Care at 719-637-1772. Our office is near the intersection of Charlotte Parkway and Barnes Road, near the Sky Sox baseball stadium.