If you’ve made cosmetic improvements to your teeth, such as straightening them with SureSmile orthodontics, you’ll be excited to show them off. That may be tougher than it sounds if your gums sit low on your teeth, giving you a “gummy” smile. Fortunately, we can remove excess tissue with Colorado Springs gum reshaping.
A gum reshaping treatment will:
- Provide a more attractive balance between your gums and your teeth
- Give you an even gumline
- Lengthen the appearance of stubby teeth
- Ensure your teeth, not your gums, receive all the attention
Unhappy with the appearance of your gums? Call Springs Dental Care at 719-637-1772 for a consultation with Dr. Cea, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. If you’re a member of our Affordable Dental Plan, you’ll receive a discount on your procedure.
Electrosurgery Makes Gum Shaping Comfortable & Precise
Dr. Cea removes gum tissue with a high-frequency electrical current instead of a scalpel. It cauterizes the tissue as he works. This means:
- Little if any bleeding during your procedure
- No need for stitches
- A quicker and more comfortable recovery period
- Minimal opportunity for post-procedure infection
Complete Your Smile Makeover With Other Cosmetic Treatments
Your gums may not be the only part of your smile you’d like to improve. At Springs Dental Care, you’ll also find many cosmetic treatments for your teeth:
- Dental Veneers – Stains, chips, gaps, and worn teeth are among the flaws that can be concealed with versatile veneers. The custom restorations are made using impressions of your teeth, so they fit perfectly.
- Dental Bonding – One of our most affordable cosmetic treatments, a bonding procedure hides minor flaws with tooth-colored resin, the same material used in our dental fillings.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional teeth whitening products have more bleaching power than products sold in stores, so you’ll enjoy brighter results. Our at-home treatments allow you to whiten when it’s most convenient.
- Teeth Contouring – This simple procedure can make your teeth look uniformly even.
- SureSmile Orthodontics – These nearly invisible clear aligners straighten teeth in less time than braces.
For gum reshaping in Colorado Springs, call us today at 719-637-1772.