- Reveal a full mouth of beautiful teeth
- Enjoy simple oral hygiene with implants
- Save on implants with our Affordable Dental Plan
You know teeth complete your smile and allow you to eat and speak comfortably. But you may not realize how important they are to your oral health – and your overall health. Missing teeth allow other teeth to shift out of place and cause the bone in your jaw to deteriorate. Without full oral function, you may not eat as many crunchy fruits and vegetables as you should. Let us improve your smile, and your health, with dental implants in Colorado Springs.
With implants, you’ll enjoy:
- A Stable Foundation for Teeth – Since your bone fuses to implants after they are placed in your jaw, they’ll stay secure. Your replacement teeth won’t move or shift, even if you eat sticky or crunchy foods.
- Improved Jaw Strength – Implants provide the same kind of stimulation as natural tooth roots, which encourages new bone growth. Without it, your bone shrinks after losing teeth, making you look older.
- Longevity – Implants will last for decades with proper care.
- A Strong Bite – Some teeth replacements provide only a fraction of the bite strength you once enjoyed. With implants, your bite will be nearly as strong as it was with your natural teeth, or stronger.
- Easy Care – In most cases, you’ll simply brush and floss your new teeth to keep them clean. You’ll never need special cleaning solutions or adhesives.
Call 719-637-1772 today to schedule a free consultation or second opinion with Dr. Cea, a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Members of our Affordable Dental Plan will receive a discount on implants. Plan members pay less for dental services, with no insurance hassles.
Choose From Many Kinds of Dental Implants
Some dental practices offer implants but send you to another office for part of the dental implant procedure. At our office, you’ll enjoy the convenience of having your entire procedure performed in one place! Dr. Cea will:
- Assess your readiness for implants
- Place implants in your jaw during a minor surgical procedure
- Check to ensure your implants have healed properly
- Attach the replacement teeth of your choice to implants
Because Dr. Cea performs every aspect of your dental implant treatment, you can choose from many restorations for your implants, including:
- Crown With a Dental Implant – Your replacement tooth looks and feels natural when we attach a crown to a single implant.
- Implant-Retained Bridge – We have to remove structure from healthy teeth so they can support a conventional bridge. Attaching a bridge to implants keeps your teeth intact.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Specially designed dentures snap securely onto multiple implants. They fit and function better than conventional dentures.
We use only the best implants from companies like Nobel Biocare and Little Implant Co. No matter which dental implant procedure you receive, you’ll have the option of receiving safe dental sedation. An oral sedative or IV sedation, often combined with laughing gas, will keep you relaxed throughout your treatment.