- We find cavities with laser technology
- Ask about our $89 new patient exam
- Save on routine care with our Affordable Dental Plan
In much the same way your health affects your ability to perform everyday activities like walking and even breathing, your oral health affects eating and other important functions. With general dentistry in Colorado Springs, the Springs Dental Care team will keep your gums and teeth healthy.
With exams and other general dental care, we will:
- Look for signs of cavities and gum disease so we can treat them in their earliest and least damaging stages
- Use some of the most modern dental technology to examine and treat you
- Conduct screenings for more serious conditions such as oral cancer
- Make suggestions to help you improve your home oral hygiene
- Provide cleanings and other preventive treatments to help keep your teeth free of decay and gum disease
- Help lessen the chance you’ll need more invasive procedures such as root canals
To keep your mouth looking and feeling its best, you should see us at least twice a year for dental exams and cleanings. If you need to schedule an exam or other general dental service, call us today at 719-637-1772.
If you’re a new patient, ask about our special offer for a comprehensive exam and full-mouth X-ray for $89.
Find the General Dentistry Services You Need for a Healthy Smile
To keep your smile free of disease, you can visit our office for:
- Dental Exams – Regular exams are where our team really gets to know you and your smile, so we can create individualized treatment plans to solve your problems and achieve your goals.
- Dental Cleanings – One of our hygienists will remove any plaque or tartar that has built up on your teeth, especially in areas that are tough to clean with a brush and floss at home.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can remove disease-causing bacteria from your mouth with a deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing. Left untreated, disease can result in permanent damage to your gums and tooth loss.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel to help make it more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – These ultra-thin layers of plastic create an invisible barrier that keeps food particles, bacteria, and plaque from accumulating in the grooves and pits found on the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
Use Our Affordable Dental Plan to Pay for General Dental Care
Because general dental services are so important to your smile’s health, we want to make sure that paying for them isn’t a problem. Participants in our Affordable Dental Plan pay an annual fee that covers the cost of two annual exams and cleanings and one set of X-rays. In addition, you’ll receive discounts of 20 to 40 percent on our other services. We offer plans for individuals, individual and spouse, and a family plan for up to four family members.
For general dentistry in Colorado Springs, call Springs Dental Care at 719-637-1772, or use our online form to request an appointment. In addition to Colorado Springs, we welcome patients from nearby communities like Falcon, Monument, Green Mountain Falls, and Woodland Park.