- Relax with your choice of dental sedation
- Our dentist has 30-plus years of experience
- Stay cozy during treatment with a pillow & blanket
At Springs Dental Care, we understand that oral surgery in Colorado Springs can seem scary. Yet it doesn’t need to be when your procedure is performed by an experienced dentist and a team you trust. In addition to our compassionate team, you will appreciate:
- A Comforting Environment – To keep you relaxed, we can dim the lights in our comfortable care room. If you’d like, you can use headphones to block out the sounds of treatment. A pillow and blanket may further relax you.
- Soothing Dental Sedation – While we’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia, you may also choose to receive dental sedation.
- Advanced Technology – We use some of the latest dental technology to plan your oral surgery procedure, including digital X-rays and an intraoral camera.
Dr. Cea performs tooth extractions. If you need wisdom teeth removal, he will refer you to a specialist. To see if you need to have a tooth removed, call us today at 719-637-1772 for a free consultation or second opinion. If you’re in pain, we’ll do our best to provide same-day emergency care.
We’ll Ensure Your Tooth Extraction Goes Smoothly
You’ll save time, hassle, and expense by having your tooth removal performed by Dr. Cea instead of another doctor. Here is how he’ll handle your extraction:
- He’ll use high-tech equipment like digital X-rays to determine whether your oral surgery procedure can be performed in our office or needs to be referred to a specialist.
- We’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing.
- If you choose, you can receive laughing gas and/or one of our other forms of sedation.
- He’ll remove your tooth as quickly and comfortably as possible.
- You’ll receive detailed directions for aftercare and pain medication, if needed.
We Can Replace Your Missing Tooth When You’re Ready
When you lose a tooth, it causes dental problems such as nearby teeth that move out of place and the loss of bone density in your jaw. To avoid such issues, we recommend replacing teeth as soon as possible. At our office, your options are:
- Dental Implants – With implants, you won’t suffer the bone loss that occurs with other replacement teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge can replace one tooth or a row of several teeth.
- Dentures – Replace all or most of your teeth with dentures.
For oral surgery in Colorado Springs, call Springs Dental Care at 719-637-1772.