The most visible result of damaged or missing teeth is a smile that doesn’t look as good as it should. Yet a damaged smile also has less obvious effects that can impact your dental health – and your overall health. If you’ve been living with failing or missing teeth, let our team use restorative dentistry in Colorado Springs to:
- Enable you to chew in comfort and eat whatever you’d like
- Give you a confident smile, with a full mouth of attractive teeth
- Save teeth threatened by severe decay or infection
- Prevent small issues like cavities from becoming bigger and harder-to-solve problems
Repair Your Teeth With Restorative Dental Treatment
Whether you have cavities or a more serious problem like infection, we can repair your teeth with:
- Dental Fillings – We no longer use metal fillings, only restorations made of tooth-colored composite. We match them to your teeth, so they look natural in your smile. Since they don’t contain mercury, you won’t have to worry about studies that have linked mercury to health concerns.
- Dental Crowns – Durable and beautiful crowns can fix everything from broken teeth to cavities that are too large for fillings.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure will save a tooth that has become infected. Without a root canal, the tooth will need to be removed.
No matter which treatment you receive, you can opt to receive dental sedation if you’d like.
Find Multiple Options to Replace Missing Teeth
Missing teeth have a huge impact on your smile’s appearance and your ability to enjoy your favorite foods. Fortunately, we have many options for replacement teeth:
- Dental Implants – Versatile implants can replace any number of teeth, from a single tooth to a full mouth of teeth.
- Dental Bridges – Using a conventional bridge or an implant-supported bridge, you can fill a gap left by a single missing tooth or several teeth.
- Dentures – Your options for dentures include conventional full dentures, partial dentures, and even dental implant dentures.