Whether you’re nervous about a single procedure or feel fearful every time you visit us, even for routine dental care, sedation options in Colorado Springs can help you overcome your anxiety.
Our sedation dentistry will:
- Help you feel confident about dental appointments so you can get the care your smile needs
- Keep you relaxed throughout your visit, even during lengthy procedures
- Allow you to receive multiple procedures, so you have the option of completing all your treatment in a single visit
- Enable you to make smile improvements without fear or pain
If payment is a stressful experience for you, consider joining our Preferred Dental Plan. One low annual payment covers the annual cost of your exams and other preventive care. Plus, you’ll receive discounts of at least 20 percent on other services. You’ll never need to worry about copays, benefit limits, or other insurance hassles.
Select the Right Dental Sedation for Your Situation
Every patient is different, as is every dental situation. To ensure we can handle your level of anxiety for any procedure, we offer three kinds of sedation. We use safe and fast-acting laughing gas to help ease you into the experience and also to supplement other forms of sedation during a procedure when needed.
Because it is breathed in through a mask, we can easily adjust the amount of laughing gas you receive as your procedure is being performed. Unlike some other forms of sedation, you won’t feel any lingering grogginess with it. When used with one of our other two forms of sedation, there is no additional charge for laughing gas. With their decades of expertise, our Dr.’s will determine the appropriate combination of sedation for you.
You can also receive:
- Oral Sedation – With oral sedation, you will take a safe prescription prior to your treatment. You’ll remain relaxed but completely conscious, so you can easily communicate with us. The effects of an oral sedative linger for several hours, so you will need to arrange a ride home.
Enjoy Our Comfort Amenities for Additional Relaxation
With the soothing atmosphere of our office, you may not even require sedation. Our Dr.’s and caring staff are pros at helping patients relax! We will dim the lights in our quiet care room. While we work you can:
- Use headphones to block out sound
- Warm up with a blanket
- Rest your head on a pillow
Call Springs Dental Care at 719-637-1772 to find out more about our Colorado Springs sedation options. You can also request your visit using our convenient online form. You’ll enjoy a stress-free appointment, no matter what treatment you receive!