Having a beautiful smile is a good reason to straighten crooked teeth – but it’s not the only one. A misaligned bite can cause problems with chewing or cause excessive wear on teeth. Plus, crooked teeth can make it tough to keep your teeth clean. With SureSmile in Colorado Springs, we can:
- Make it easier for you to brush and floss to help avoid cavities and gum disease
- Prevent abnormal wear on teeth, so you won’t need corrective restorative treatment
- Improve your ability to chew and digest food, so you’ll enjoy better health
- Relieve painful strain on your jaw caused by a misaligned bite
You don’t need metal braces to straighten teeth! To see if SureSmile aligners are right for you, call 719-637-1772 to schedule a free orthodontic consultation. Members of our Affordable Dental Plan will enjoy a savings of at least 20 percent on SureSmile treatment.
Enjoy the Convenience of Clear Aligners
Metal braces not only make you self-conscious about your smile, they also cause you to skip favorite foods and complicate your oral hygiene. Since SureSmile aligners move your teeth into place without metal wires and brackets, they are:
- Comfortable – There is no bulky hardware. Smooth plastic aligners fit snugly over your teeth, so they won’t rub painfully against gums or other soft tissue.
- Discreet – SureSmile aligners are nearly invisible. You’ll smile freely, without worrying about a “metal mouth.”
- Convenient – You won’t have to think twice about what to eat since you can take your aligners out for meals. There’s no need to avoid foods out of fear they will get stuck in braces or even damage them.
- Precise – We create an individualized treatment plan for you using a digital model of your teeth and special software. Unlike braces, there is no guesswork and no need for frequent adjustments.
- Faster Than Braces – Aligners use consistent gentle force to move your teeth. This means most patients complete SureSmile treatment in less time than treatment with braces.