- We educate local schoolchildren about dental health
- We sponsor a child with Compassion International
- We provide free dental services to those in need
We like to do everything we can to help put smiles on the faces of Colorado Springs residents, and this effort often takes us beyond the walls of our office. By helping support our practice, you’re not just committing yourself to great oral health – you are also helping us give back to others!
We truly believe in the power of education, so you’ll often find our team members talking to the students at local schools about the importance of oral hygiene and dental care. We also believe that everyone should have access to top-quality dental care, which is why we work with Colorado Mission of Mercy to provide free services to low-income individuals and provide donated dental days to those in need.
Our practice also:
- Sponsors a child with Compassion International, a charity based right here in Colorado Springs, to provide them access to food, education, and more
- Supports Springs Rescue Mission, which provides food, shelter, clothing, and services to our neighbors experiencing homelessness, poverty, and addiction
- Supports International City of Refuge, which provides an earthly sanctuary to the people of the world
We hope these efforts help put a smile on people’s faces just like our dental care does. To us, it’s all part of our greater mission to make Colorado Springs a better place for everyone. If you know of a charity, organization, or individual who could benefit from our support, let us know. We’re always looking for new ways to serve our community!