- Combine cosmetic services for a smile makeover
- Schedule a free cosmetic consultation
- Save on cosmetic care with our Affordable Dental Plan
When meeting new people, few things make a better first impression than a beautiful smile. Conversely, an unsmiling face can also make a lasting impression. Let us help you attract the right kind of attention with cosmetic dentistry in Colorado Springs.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will help you:
- Conceal signs of wear and tear so your smile looks younger
- Give you more confidence, whether you’re meeting new people or greeting old friends
- Feel more at ease in social settings, knowing your smile looks great
- Keep your teeth in good shape to avoid future dental problems
Ready to beautify your smile? Call us today at 719-637-1772 to schedule a free cosmetic consultation with Dr. Cea, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. If you want to see how potential treatments will change your smile, we can even create a wax model for you.
Hide Smile Flaws With Veneers or Bonding
The bad news: most of us have some flaws in our smile like chips, stains, or gaps. The good news: it’s often possible to hide multiple flaws with a single smile treatment, either:
- Dental Veneers – We’ll remove a tiny bit of enamel before attaching these beautiful custom-made restorations to the front of your teeth. They hide virtually any smile flaw and should last at least a decade with proper care. In some cases we can use prepless veneers, which require no removal of enamel from your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment, which involves applying layers of tooth-colored resin to teeth, is a more affordable and less invasive alternative to veneers. Bonding works best for minor flaws and won’t last as long as veneers.
Perfect Your Smile With Orthodontics, Whitening, & More
For orthodontic issues that are more extensive or affect your bite, it’s best to straighten teeth instead of simply covering them. We offer orthodontic treatment with SureSmile aligners, a nearly invisible alternative to conventional braces. We also offer:
- Teeth Whitening – We’ll supply you with whitening trays and professional-strength gel to use on your schedule, in your home.
- Teeth Contouring – Your dentist can smooth out rough edges, small chips, and similar imperfections.
- Gum Reshaping – Dr. Cea can remove a tiny bit of gum tissue to make your smile less “gummy” or correct an uneven gumline.
We’re happy to combine any of our cosmetic treatments for a total smile makeover. For cosmetic dentistry in Colorado Springs, call us today at 719-637-1772. You can also use our online form to request an appointment.